All the publications listed in this page are from ISWP.
ISWP Special Issue, African Journal of Disability
- Fung et al, “Wheelchair service provision education in academia”
- Kamaraj et al, “A conceptual framework to assess effectiveness in wheelchair provision”
- Mhatre et al, “Developing product quality standards for wheelchairs used in less-resourced environments”
- Mhatre et al, “Development of wheelchair caster testing equipment and preliminary testing of caster models”
- Munera et al, “Development and evaluation of a wheelchair service provision training of trainers programme”
- Pearlman, J. & Cooper, R., Editorial
- Gartz et al,”Development of a contextually appropriate, reliable and valid basic Wheelchair Service Provision Test”
- Miles et al, “Mentoring for Competency and Skills Development in Wheelchair Services”.
- Burrola-Méndez et al,”Development and Implementation of a Hybrid Wheelchair Workshop for Clinicians in International Settings”.
- Mary Goldberg et al,”The International Society of Wheelchair Professionals (ISWP): A resource aiming to improve wheelchair service worldwide”.
- Burrola-Méndez et al,”Implementation of the hybrid course on basic wheelchair service provision for Colombian wheelchair service providers”.
- Mhatre et al,”Development, reliability and piloting of a wheelchair caster failure inspection tool (C-FIT)”. (Published: February 2019)
- Gowran et al,” Developing country-specific wheelchair service provision strategic plans for Romania and the Philippines” .(Published March 2019)
- Fung et al, “Integration of wheelchair service provision education: current situation, facilitators and barriers for academic rehabilitation programs worldwide”. (Published April 2019)
- Burrola-Méndez et al,”Comparing the effectiveness of a hybrid and in-person courses of wheelchair service provision knowledge: A controlled quasi-experimental study in India and Mexico”. (Published May 2019)
- Toro-Hernandez et al, “Undergraduate physiotherapy students’ basic wheelchair provision knowledge: a pilot study in two universities in Colombia”. (Published May 2019)
- Rushton et al, “Development of a toolkit for educators of the wheelchair service provision process: the Seating and Mobility Academic Resource Toolkit (SMART)”. (Published February 2020)