Pak Everbright Development Organization (PEDO) is a non government, non for profit, non political, social welfare and development organization based in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. PEDO was established by well known social development practitioners and human rights advocates from all corners of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in 2004. PEDO was registered in 2009 under Societies Act 1860. The organization is a widely recognized non-governmental organization that strives to improve the lives of under developed and vulnerable communities with special focus on women, youth and children in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pakistan. The organization started its activities from the grass root level and now it is working in the whole province and FATA.
PEDO Envisioned “a society where human rights are respected and protected based on social justice, peace and harmony in Pakistan”.
To promote and protect human rights, governance, social justice , cultural and social harmony through innovative approaches to empower the voiceless and right holder including women, children, disable and minorities.
Respect – We affirm the dignity, potential and contribution of participants, donors, partners and staff.
Integrity – We act consistently with our mission, being honest and transparent in what we do and say and accept responsibility for our collective and individual actions.
Commitment – We work together as a team effectively to serve the larger community.
Excellence – We constantly challenge ourselves to the highest levels of learning and performance to achieve greater impact.
Innovativeness – We believe to adapt innovative ideas to fulfill development and transformation gaps.
Our approach is to work hand-in-hand with local activists, local leaders, local partners, and national and international organizations to give women, youth and children the tools they need to improve their lives, families and communities.
· Gender Equality
· Human and institutional development
· Environmental conservation
· Human rights assurance
· Peace and harmony
|Address:||6425 Penn Ave, Suite 401
Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- Climatic tests for electrically powered wheelchairs,
- Determination of Dimensions, Mass and Manoeuvering Space,
- Determination of effectiveness of brakes,
- Determination of maximum speed, acceleration and deceleration of electrically powered wheelchairs,
- Determination of obstacle-climbing ability of electrically powered wheelchairs,
- Dynamic stability of electrically powered wheelchairs,
- Energy consumption of electrically powered wheelchairs and scooters,
- Measurement of Seating and Wheel Dimensions,
- Static Stability,
- Static, Impact and Fatigue Strengths
This is post content for Testing Center 16. This would be a description of the location.
No upcoming events